Helix - Fear Helix - Fear

AH SHIT >_<! I FORGOT THIS TRACK!

SHIT! I forgot to review this song, my-bad. I seriously need to recheck your list. Anyways i like the song....alot. The only thing that was negative is the length >.>, 5 minutes? I'm sure that 4 could do abit better. And for not reviewing i'll go hit myself with a broomstick...that will hurt...i promise.

Helix6 responds:

Probably right... Don't hurt yourself. Otherwise I'd have to hurt myself for not responding for over 6 months.

Helix - Unless You're Free... Helix - Unless You're Free...

Pretty good, but has too many techno elements.

Wow, Helix. You got a new song out, and it would be hard to not to review. You see, you made another song that would be known as "Operation Red Rock's" Brother, with the mellow and other mellow beats. The voice clips are awesome but there was too much techno elements in the song which kills the Industrial side of the song. You also kinda removed the purpose of Industrial to the song, although you kept the prime industrial element in it. I really would like to see more, but don't loose it up. Try to take control of the music flow of its techno partner, and reverse it to industrial. I would love to hear more, i'll be wating for the new track soon.

Helix6 responds:

Thanks for the analysis. I'm not sure if I agree, but I definitely appreciate the opinion. It is definitely more akin to some of my new stuff (more relaxed sounding).

Planet Corneria Planet Corneria

Amazing.

Even though i never played the game the song sounds well made and cool. Worth a download. But sometimes in some parts its dead. Well, not that anyone will barely hear. Lol. Anyways its got the SF rhythm in it but one part it sounds like mario. But whatever.

Helix - Vigilance Helix - Vigilance

AW SHIT!

I can't believe i forgot to review this one! MYBAD! Anywayz its been a long time hasn't it Helix? Hopefully you still remember me ''shivers''. Well anyway it has the expanding feel of something inside a haunted place, then the slaughtering occurs. I can go on and stuff but over the year i really, really, really have forgotten music review ideas so sorry. Its all good.
PS: I'll be waiting for your next track.

Helix6 responds:

Next track has arrived... "Unless You're Free..." Enjoy!

Defcon Zero [Orch] -MrMaestro- Defcon Zero [Orch] -MrMaestro-

Fanatastic piece of art you composed.

To be really honest that song Defcon Zero really fucking pissed me off because of the ignoying beats but when you composed this on piano and orchestral it turned out...different...no ignoying beats, sad pieces (which are the best), and no happy of that stupid fucking trance beats in it...i love this song. I downloaded and i turned out not to be disappointed in the song.

-Orr-Nocturne in C# Minor -Orr-Nocturne in C# Minor

Sad, but still great!

You really have a thing for emotional and sad classical music, its so well put together. I can listen to this all day if i wanted to but my Ipod would run out of batteries haha. =P

-MrMaestro- (ST) Menu -MrMaestro- (ST) Menu

Catchy.

This is a good song but i really wouldn't call it Industrial, but maybe "House"? Due to the fact that this doesn't have one trance of industrial in it. I love the fact that it gets depressing and sad later but sometimes you just can't stand the beats in it. I will check more of your stuff.

piosenka piosenka

12 oz mouse style!

It sounds like something from 12 oz mouse! w00!

SSBM Break the Targets Rock 2 SSBM Break the Targets Rock 2

HAY NOT BAD!

Okay i was sure to stay away from the crack this one.

Okay firstly it was a good remix with techno and rock in it but the techno kills it kinda you know. You took your time and i give your props for that but you kinda softened up on the rock riffs which was disappointing, since it was the main course and the wierd "KRRR" sound was very unespected and it killed it entirely. I just had to stop the song and replay it. Sorry about that but i know you have the potential of doing something even better.

Gorekiller responds:

...Hmmm... a "KRRRRR" noise, you say ? Sorry, I didn't notice any... I'll see this. Yes, this was made with GP 5.2 so it isn't perfect yet. The RSE ( Realistic Sound Engine ) needs a lot of power so sometimes, it lags. I had to make several parts.

...Thanks for the review and I hope you'll like the next version of SSBM ( if I've decided to make any ) !

Gerudo Valley - Zelda OOT Gerudo Valley - Zelda OOT

Amazing work.

I love your new track, nothing really changed from the beta but still...i can hear alot more fun and Zelda in it. I really like it, good job. Makes me want to make another track as soon as my Mac comes.

DerHATO responds:

Thank you for your continued reviewing. Support from people like you gives bored musicians like myself the motivation to keep at it.

Once again, thank you for the feedback.