More Moron Movies More Moron Movies

First was funnehier but wahtever

I actually wanted to rate it 8 but im SUCH A NICE GUY BUT I BET YOU WANT MOAR SO I RATED IT A 5 YOU HAPPEH?!

Madness: Pie 2 Madness: Pie 2

OMFG HAHAHHA

All he had to do is open the door but yet he didn't and he did ridiculous things to get it. Funny how ppl will do anything to get to their goal.

Madness: Pie Madness: Pie

Amazing

Good job shrinkz! I loved it! Escpecially the beg for mercy part! HAHA!

-:I want my CHEESE back:- -:I want my CHEESE back:-

ITS THE CHEESE...ITS THE CHEESE HEAD! CHEESE HEAD!

Reminds me of em kohak bars or whatever the fuck they're called, loved the tribute.

scrimpy responds:

Kk.

Madness Agitation 2 Madness Agitation 2

Whoa1

I can't believe you included me (Christan Bale) in your little awesome movie! For that, Christan Bale respects you! :D

My NGTT submission My NGTT submission

Awesome.

NOOOOOOO! IT SHOULDA WON! WHY!!!!! AUGH MY FUCKING 20 Seconds of watching this was worth it! AND MATMAN: WE KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE! AHAHJSHJKHAKJSHJKDHAHAHHAHAHAH AAHhAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Stick Figures On Crack Stick Figures On Crack

T'was okay.

It was funneh at sum parts but the SCCRRRSSSH sound was too loud... lol...DK...

Khonjin responds:

thx for the review:)

Short - Vomit Short - Vomit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

NO GURLS ALLOWED! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! EIVOM LOOC! EES EES EES! ITS ALL OUTTA 10's HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHA

Short - Garbage Short - Garbage

IT SUCKED GARBAGE, I MEAN REALLY!!!!!!

HAHAHA! Thats why its 10's and 5/5! HAHAHAHA! cya krinkels....hahahahahahahahahh ahahahhaahahahhaahahaha......H AHAHAHAHA.....LIONS R FUNNEH......EHEHHEHHHEHHEH....
..I'm LAUGHING NOW.....EES?

Short - Crap Short - Crap

Addictive.

I'm sad u submited this to NG..<:(. Ah well, after watching it over and over at ur site, i decided to call myself in R.L and On Valve ''Christan Bale''! Because thats my new aliase! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!